Sabtu, 02 Januari 2010

On the Platform

.
I'm a child on the platform
scent of morning dew still lingers
cold floats up my neck, round my ears
anticipating the announcement of a train coming closer
a certain train a certain place it comes from

the train be you

across the track is you
admiring the rising day
still cherishing the cool comfort of town
expecting one special wagon to come for you
to sweep you off and puff away

the train be me

we too busy with ourselves
to recognize each other at the other side
then the excitement of waiting becomes pale
and when a train eventually comes
I know it's not you, you know it's not me

Satly 272002
.

Mengenai Saya

Foto saya
A daily occurrence; a passer-by; a silent spectator; a daylight mystery; a misty, fresh-air, morning; a warm welcome; an unsaid goodbye.